ECDriveS® drive system for light load conveyor technology
ECDriveS® technically stands for Electronically Commutated Drive System, a brushless DC gearmotor. However, ECDriveS® also stands for "easydrive" - the simple, efficient and cost-cutting drive solution for roller conveyors from SEW-EURODRIVE.
ECDriveS® is straightforward: Plug it in - ready - that's what "easy drive" means.
Overview of ECDriveS®
- Brushless DC gearmotor that is directly integrated into the roller conveyor and is universally usable
- 250% overload capacity at 40W S1 power rating 24V DC control
- Precise ramps
- Positioning Zero Pressure Accumulation (ZPA) Flexzone, merger, tracking
- Internal Encoder for positioning
- Automatic configuration
- Automatic sensor recognition
- Ethernet protocols:
- PROFINET, EtherNet/IP™
Take our online survey now to be in with a chance to win an exclusive SEW-EURODRIVE gift.